Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone looking for cheap, dependable transportation? This could be a good option for you. Never mind that these were great sport bikes as well (I raced one like it for a couple of years...Was not much slower on it than my later racebikes! lol).

Anyway...My friend and former sponsor is selling one he aquired (he has serviced this bike for the last couple of years - He owns a small shop). It is in Gainesville, Florida. Needs NOTHING. Never crashed (but has minor scratches), no rust, corrosion, etc. Ready to ride. Still has the peg feelers and reflectors! 23,000 original miles. CLEAR title in hand.

E-mail me @ [email protected] OR call Roger (Sandersons Cycle) @ 352-372-8656. He is an older guy...Just had heart surgery so you MAY have to leave a message.

I am pretty sure he is firm on the price of $2500. I found some on Fleabay that are selling for MORE. So this seems like a good price.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Mark
Brings back memories man sweet looking bike for being 16 years old
good luck with the sale simply amazing that this led to the RR of today

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Moe,

It DOES bring back memories...

I may be partial to the look...But it does seem much more TIMELESS than some of the others out there. Still has a nice, modern look to it. I raced with a Hindle High mount on mine. That was pretty trick at the time. Here is an "old school pic"...Me at Daytona (ROC) in 1996. Leading the race...CRASHED on the last lap in this same turn! Mike Ciccotto (4th here in PINK - the 90's lol)won them all. I placed second in two...I Crashed in this last race trying to win ONE! lol

I raced a 1993 F2 with F3 carbs, airbox & bodywork...

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Awesome shot man i went to Daytona few times during the 90's
but i do not remember if it was 94,95 or 95,96

Take a look at my last F2 (94 MODEL ) i had before the RR era began
sold it just like what it looked like in the picture and she had 52 k miles

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
Damn... wish I lived in closer... that thing is hot for an older bike! :)

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
^That one looks sweet Moe!

The F2 is a great bike, it was my first bike. Its very reliable, easy to work on and like zracer mentioned, it can still run with the modern bikes!

Here's a couple pictures of mine:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts