Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BOTM winner 01/14
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINAL REVIEW OF 1CARBONTECH WINDSCREEN:

Quality: 10/10 All the carbon fiber was perfect and the back of the windscreen was awesome because it was smooth and blended in.

Fitment: 9.5/10 Everything installed smooth. The only slight thing that does not make it a 10/10 is that it does not sit exactly flush against the 3rd eye, however it fits better than my DB one that I took off. The rest fits perfect.

Price/Shipping: 10/10 The price of course could always be cheaper lol but for the quality I believe it was a good price. The shipping couldn't be any faster unless I picked it up myself. Cali to South Carolina in 2 business days!

Overall: 9.875 I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for something that looks good and is extremely well built.

Look for it on ebay, 1Carbontech is selling it!

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
any pics installed? interested to see how a CF screen looks. I believe my tank panels are from 1carbontech and the fit is great.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Looks good! Theres a couple of u on here that are making me like orange more and more! Lol team red is snoozing Moeman needs to bring miss 07 back lol .. But great looking bike ill post my build thread soon.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
We carry their products as well and yes, it's the best carbon fiber i've ever seen to be honest. Nearly always perfect fitment. In the years we've been carrying them I think i've only ever seen ONE fitment issue and it wasn't really that, but miss labeled so it was just the wrong product on accident.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts