Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so Im really bored at home and I was wondering if anyone has seen any pics of an 08-09 1000rr dropped and streched. Im real curious to see how the look, so if anyone has pics and or can find some and post em in here that would be appreciated...!!!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Most people around here are not into dropping and stretching honda's..... try a suzuki forum for pics of dropped and stretched bikes. :ciao:

Reactions: GraffitiChris

·
Registered
416 Posts
Dropped and Streched =:supergay:

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
ok so Im really bored at home and I was wondering if anyone has seen any pics of an 08-09 1000rr dropped and streched. Im real curious to see how the look, so if anyone has pics and or can find some and post em in here that would be appreciated...!!!
go to 1000rr.net.
they have a few members that have built their bike(s) the way youre asking with pics.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Most people around here are not into dropping and stretching honda's..... try a suzuki forum for pics of dropped and stretched bikes. :ciao:
got a guy rolling around in stl with a 08 1krr that is droped and streched with a 300 tire kit on it as well. its gay.
Dropped and Streched =:supergay:
:crackup::+1:
the haterade must be strong today! :gun1:
noobs hatin on noobs. classic!:crackup:

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
ok so Im really bored at home and I was wondering if anyone has seen any pics of an 08-09 1000rr dropped and streched. Im real curious to see how the look

:) Couldn't resist......

·
Registered
4,709 Posts

not cbrs but this is what you looking for

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.

·
Registered
168 Posts
go to 1000rr.net.
they have a few members that have built their bike(s) the way youre asking with pics.
thanks slaps808 ill check that sight out,

as for sudsbear, espy59lc, why would you ever respond to the question the way u did? i understand and its your opinion that you dont like the dropped and stretch look and thats fine because your entitled to your opinion. however im stumped why you wrote "Dropped and Streched =:supergay:" because first of all it has nothing to do w the original question and second what do you care what people do with their own money. it doesnt effect u? now im not looking to getting into an argument. im just getting sick of people like yourself always putting down people who are interested in performing modification to their bikes that may at the time be alittle bit out of the norm. its members like yourself sudsbear, espy59lc, that keep great sites as this from prospering. its also people like you that stop the sport and hobby we all love from growing. dont be a na sayer because you dont like something or because you cant afford something that others can.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
It only makes sense if you are drag racing it, plain and simple. Otherwise, its a rolling contradiction. A sportbike is a scalpal, built to carve turns like a hot knife through butter.

A stretched bike on the street makes no sense as it reduces the bikes ability to perform drastically.

If its done on a streetbike, its only meant for show which makes Baby Jesus cry.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
thanks slaps808 ill check that sight out,

as for sudsbear, espy59lc, why would you ever respond to the question the way u did? i understand and its your opinion that you dont like the dropped and stretch look and thats fine because your entitled to your opinion. however im stumped why you wrote "Dropped and Streched =:supergay:" because first of all it has nothing to do w the original question and second what do you care what people do with their own money. it doesnt effect u? now im not looking to getting into an argument. im just getting sick of people like yourself always putting down people who are interested in performing modification to their bikes that may at the time be alittle bit out of the norm. its members like yourself sudsbear, espy59lc, that keep great sites as this from prospering. its also people like you that stop the sport and hobby we all love from growing. dont be a na sayer because you dont like something or because you cant afford something that others can.
Hey Peter,

We're just teasing man, sorry if you got offended. The thing is most riders on this board bought their Honda because of its ability, not as a show piece.

You're right man, to each his own and its a free country. That said, you put it out there and got feedback.

Best of luck....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thnx for the flaming comments,,

but ii was just wondering what they look like for the simple reason that i have never seen one.

i do not want nor can I even fathom getting a 1k before TRYING to master a 600, let alone getting one for the sake of dropping it...

so to be simple,,if u have nothing good to say just keep it to yourself,,

because if not you and ur comments are: :supergay:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts