Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Don't be such a Sensitive Sally, bro! This is a forum (like most) where people express thier opinions, likes, beliefs, etc., wheather wanted or not. Like Razor said, majority of the people here bought their bikes for their ability, not a show piece. So you're not going to get what you're looking for on this forum. Don't take it so personally, jeesh!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
thanks slaps808 ill check that sight out,

as for sudsbear, espy59lc, why would you ever respond to the question the way u did? i understand and its your opinion that you dont like the dropped and stretch look and thats fine because your entitled to your opinion. however im stumped why you wrote "Dropped and Streched =:supergay:" because first of all it has nothing to do w the original question and second what do you care what people do with their own money. it doesnt effect u? now im not looking to getting into an argument. im just getting sick of people like yourself always putting down people who are interested in performing modification to their bikes that may at the time be alittle bit out of the norm. its members like yourself sudsbear, espy59lc, that keep great sites as this from prospering. its also people like you that stop the sport and hobby we all love from growing. dont be a na sayer because you dont like something or because you cant afford something that others can.
o, someones trying to be all noble :crackup:

dont get ur lil panties in a bunch haha:bootyshak

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Don't be such a Sensitive Sally, bro! This is a forum (like most) where people express thier opinions, likes, beliefs, etc., wheather wanted or not. Like Razor said, majority of the people here bought their bikes for their ability, not a show piece. So you're not going to get what you're looking for on this forum. Don't take it so personally, jeesh!
:+1::crackup:

·
Registered
187 Posts
i personally like the way they look, but i am a drag racer. i just bought an 09 600RR and will be dropping it and stretching it. There are not many Honda's at the track and the GSXR is the modern day Civic so I wanted to be different. Just my $0.02. Also you can find pics of some 1000RR stretched bikes on AMA Dragbike Photo link. Just have to look through the thumbnails to find them.

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
I have a 06 Honda CBR600RR and I'll be dropping it and streching it in a month or so looking for the right 240 kit now I'll post pictures as soon as I do you can see if you like it there aren't a lot out there to compare it to
I am sorry for your bike. Although it is your bike and we can not tell you what to do with it.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Why would you purchase a "race replica" as in a race bike, designed and inspired from moto gp technology, only to stretch it and make it lose it's greatest attribute? it will be out handled by a tanker filled with lead....

·
fall down 7times get up 8
1,479 Posts
thnx for the flaming comments,,

but ii was just wondering what they look like for the simple reason that i have never seen one.

i do not want nor can I even fathom getting a 1k before TRYING to master a 600, let alone getting one for the sake of dropping it...

so to be simple,,if u have nothing good to say just keep it to yourself,,

because if not you and ur comments are: :supergay:
you could of just googled subject yourself; instead of asking sportbike specific riders about stretching & dropping such a capable machine. :crackup:

i literally highlighted, then googled your own question
check out the hundreds of hits it pulled up.
http://www.google.com/search?q=08-0...,cf.osb&fp=f0a3e07602a35135&biw=1366&bih=651]

i have buddies all over florida w/stretched & dropped busas/gix 1k/zx14/zed ex 12s/etc..

to each their own

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
heres his dad gettin his picture taken.

the bike isn't stretched anymore though. Chain snapped so its back to stock swingarm but lowered a tad

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
I have a 06 Honda CBR600RR and I'll be dropping it and streching it in a month or so looking for the right 240 kit now I'll post pictures as soon as I do you can see if you like it there aren't a lot out there to compare it to
You're on the wrong board. :gay:

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
you could of just googled subject yourself; instead of asking sportbike specific riders about stretching & dropping such a capable machine. :crackup:

i literally highlighted, then googled your own question
check out the hundreds of hits it pulled up.
http://www.google.com/search?q=08-0...,cf.osb&fp=f0a3e07602a35135&biw=1366&bih=651]

i have buddies all over florida w/stretched & dropped busas/gix 1k/zx14/zed ex 12s/etc..

to each their own
:+1:

Please stop expecting to be spoon fed.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts