Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
do not drop or strecth your bike. The only time you should ever mention dropping a bike is if your wreck it.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I have a 06 Honda CBR600RR and I'll be dropping it and streching it in a month or so looking for the right 240 kit now I'll post pictures as soon as I do you can see if you like it there aren't a lot out there to compare it to
can i just ask why this guy, in post number 28, decided to bring this thread back to life? :retard:

btw... you might be on the wrong forum to get that kind of info. Check out http://www.gixxer.com/, they might have some good ideas over there.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
thanks slaps808 ill check that sight out,

as for sudsbear, espy59lc, why would you ever respond to the question the way u did? i understand and its your opinion that you dont like the dropped and stretch look and thats fine because your entitled to your opinion. however im stumped why you wrote "Dropped and Streched =:supergay:" because first of all it has nothing to do w the original question and second what do you care what people do with their own money. it doesnt effect u? now im not looking to getting into an argument. im just getting sick of people like yourself always putting down people who are interested in performing modification to their bikes that may at the time be alittle bit out of the norm. its members like yourself sudsbear, espy59lc, that keep great sites as this from prospering. its also people like you that stop the sport and hobby we all love from growing. dont be a na sayer because you dont like something or because you cant afford something that others can.
:police::bitchplease::lol:

please go to GSX-R or Kawi forum. thanks.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
It only makes sense if you are drag racing it, plain and simple. Otherwise, its a rolling contradiction. A sportbike is a scalpal, built to carve turns like a hot knife through butter.

A stretched bike on the street makes no sense as it reduces the bikes ability to perform drastically.

If its done on a streetbike, its only meant for show which makes Baby Jesus cry.

Agreed. :+1:

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
all you haters are funny. lol. some of the bikes in this thread are ridiculous. but so what if someone does what they want to their bikes. for all we know they look at you guys for not dropping and stretching your bikes. and yes most people do this because they want attention, but i also view them as 'show bikes' because those are also the guys that never miss a bike night and things like that. to each their own. if you dont like it dont comment. or if the only thing people are allowed to do around here is race why dont u go to the WERA boards instead of telling others to GTFO.

now everyone go back to your dinner of

and

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
all you haters are funny. lol. some of the bikes in this thread are ridiculous. but so what if someone does what they want to their bikes. for all we know they look at you guys for not dropping and stretching your bikes. and yes most people do this because they want attention, but i also view them as 'show bikes' because those are also the guys that never miss a bike night and things like that. to each their own. if you dont like it dont comment. or if the only thing people are allowed to do around here is race why dont u go to the WERA boards instead of telling others to GTFO.

now everyone go back to your dinner of

and

we are simply expressing our opinions of the bikes mentioned above.

not all the bikes here are race bikes. Particularly the cbr600rr is a wonderfully handling bike. Ruining the handling characteristics because you want some chrome, a Gorilla rear tire and flashy bits, then by all means boo-boo, you do you(you've picked the wrong bike cough cough). but don't get sand in your vag when the rest of the proud RR owners give you the stink eye. quit hatin on the haters please.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
we are simply expressing our opinions of the bikes mentioned above.

not all the bikes here are race bikes. Particularly the cbr600rr is a wonderfully handling bike. Ruining the handling characteristics because you want some chrome, a Gorilla rear tire and flashy bits, then by all means boo-boo, you do you(you've picked the wrong bike cough cough). but don't get sand in your vag when the rest of the proud RR owners give you the stink eye. quit hatin on the haters please.
because the people who buy sport bikes to drop them dont care about the handling. so being a race bike hs nothing to do with it. whats wrong with building a show bike compared to a race bike? lol. but this whole thread is full of sandy vages dont kid yourself.

although i think i may have gone to jimmy leos level with the haterade pics. lol.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
because the people who buy sport bikes to drop them dont care about the handling. so being a race bike hs nothing to do with it. whats wrong with building a show bike compared to a race bike? lol. but this whole thread is full of sandy vages dont kid yourself.

although i think i may have gone to jimmy leos level with the haterade pics. lol.
the sandy vag thing:+1::crackup:

my point is pretty much the same. but in all reality the people that do care about the handling scorn the stretching/dropping because we know how much better it is than other manufacturers. so doing it to a honda seems like a waste of effort an engineering.

·
Registered
30 Posts
can i just ask why this guy, in post number 28, decided to bring this thread back to life? :retard:

btw... you might be on the wrong forum to get that kind of info. Check out http://www.gixxer.com/, they might have some good ideas over there.

Oh man thanks for pointing that out didn't realize the start of the thread was that old would have never posted pics. :drunk:

41 - 60 of 65 Posts