Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
all you haters are funny. lol. some of the bikes in this thread are ridiculous. but so what if someone does what they want to their bikes. for all we know they look at you guys for not dropping and stretching your bikes. and yes most people do this because they want attention, but i also view them as 'show bikes' because those are also the guys that never miss a bike night and things like that. to each their own. if you dont like it dont comment. or if the only thing people are allowed to do around here is race why dont u go to the WERA boards instead of telling others to GTFO.

now everyone go back to your dinner of

and

I am free to post my opinion. Just because it isn't the same as another's opinion doesn't mean I can't expressing the fact that think stretched bikes with over-fat tires are stupid.

Now you are just hating haters by posting what you posted... Kinda hypocritical don't you think?

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
For a dedicated drag bike, sure that's acceptable.

but for a daily driver or a trackbike, or in-between - WHY WOULD YOU EVER

rofl.
I trust you are not specifically referring to the 1krr with the over-fat back tire.:shakehand

Cause the wide tire is barely offering more contact patch but at the same time adding a sh!t ton of rotational mass which would actually hinder the bikes acceleration making the mod pointless for dragracing.

The stretching makes a huge difference for launch performance though.

·
Registered
697 Posts
was thinkin of goin opposite, makin a tall sport bike, would that work???
then i could joust with it real good

61 - 65 of 65 Posts