Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on sunday 2/8 is the 1st race for CCS at HOMESTEAD raceway they charge 12.00 to get in and most of the time i have been there they run 12 races the reason i am posting this is to invite all of you RR owners here in florida to show up and have a get together if anyone intrested let me or uberspeed know we will have a great time hang out watch some races check out each others bikes etc etc :D

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sure will i bet you go to jennings most of the time its closer to you being from tampa then to me down here in ft myers any way i will have my digital camera and will get some pictures for the florida boys may be lucky and some of the other floridinas on this forum will come down to homestead

·
Registered
502 Posts
HOMESTEAD

FEB 8TH IS that a sunday??? i am in ft. lauderdale, i am considering checking this out!! please , i need directions and times....thanks

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
homestead is an awsome track it would be awsome to meet some of florida's RR riders to hang out and watch some races and check out each others bikes if any of you are willing to make the trip please let me know :D

·
Moto GP Racer
3,753 Posts
There's a track in Homestead!? I've heard about it but I though it was cars only. Take lots of pics. If I move back to Florida after the Corps I'd like to know there is a track nearby. Since there are no twisties I'd be bored out of my mind with no track.

L

·
0 Posts
how far is this from tampa? i don't have the money to race, but i'd like to come down and meet you guys. also, throw in a helping hand in the pits if needed.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Too far for me to attend but would love to see some pics!

Anyone going to Daytona 200? I'll be down there from March 3 - 8th. We could have a little RR.net get-together.
I'll make sure I take some (good) pics from the race and post them.

·
Registered
338 Posts
hrvat2 said:
Too far for me to attend but would love to see some pics!

Anyone going to Daytona 200? I'll be down there from March 3 - 8th. We could have a little RR.net get-together.
I'll make sure I take some (good) pics from the race and post them.
A group of us from south fla are heading up for the AMA race and then we are off to a private track event at Jennings on Monday and Tuesday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts