Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
man i know you guys been talking about this soo much i see it all the time and i experienced it for the first time yesterday.

well i finished my bike course and i took out my cbr for the very first time on the streets yesterday. road it for 2 hours SAW SOOO many riders down here in vancouver, bc, canada. a lot of sportbikes a lot of sport touring and crap like that and also alot of harleys and cruisers.

every single sport/sport touring anything along those lines, all those riders waved at me or gave me the head knod or whatever, BUT NOT 1, NOT EVEN ONE GUY ON THAT cruiser or harley gave any respect. like damn. wtf is up there a$$. some even gave me the "eff you face"

lol...well yeah.. post ur comments below and let me know what encounters you've had with other riders that you were happy or unhappy about and ill be out :spank: and :gun1: and :fyou: those PEEPz!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
eehh get used to it

·
Registered
49 Posts
The title of your thread made me think you were about to tell a much more horrible story than someone not bothering to wave, haha...

Some
times the Harleys will wave to me... maybe it's just because I'm a girl? ;)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
The title of your thread made me think you were about to tell a much more horrible story than someone not bothering to wave, haha...

Some
times the Harleys will wave to me... maybe it's just because I'm a girl? ;)
definetely because your a girl :bootyshak lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Sometimes the Harleys will wave to me... maybe it's just because I'm a girl? ;)

LOL oh man i knew someone would buy the title! haha :p otherwise who else would look at this thread :cruising:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Probably because a select few give sport bikes a bad name.
i dont think that goes with the harley riders ive always seen it just because of the thought or myth type rivalry against the sportbikes and cruisers.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
cruisers wave when i encounter them on the twisties. they're out enjoying the road just like me. on open straights though, i don't even bother looking their way. if they do happen to wave, i'll throw my arm out.

·
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
5,882 Posts
cruisers wave when i encounter them on the twisties. they're out enjoying the road just like me. on open straights though, i don't even bother looking their way. if they do happen to wave, i'll throw my arm out.
:+1: I have noticed that the more gear they have on the more likely they are to wave...

·
Registered
361 Posts
I pretty much wave at everyone. Some, but not many, harleys and cruisers dont wave back but thats ok.

Who cares if they wave or not. Some people are just assholes and some might not be comfortable waving.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
everyone waves here when able to do so, harley to crotchrocket. Hell even scooters wave

1 - 20 of 62 Posts