Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place (wasn't sure if "Vendor Experience" was limited to vendors here on the site), if not, sorry about that.

Anyway, I recently ordered the Shogun Crash Kit and a set of Hotbodies Flush Mount LEDs from 1Tail.com. I'm not sure if any of you have done business with them before but I was very unhappy with their service and would not recommend them to anyone.

Two days after my order I received an email from them saying that my Flushmounts had been shipped. Obviously that was good turn around and I was happy about that. I thought it was weird that the Shogun kit wasn't mentioned in the email so I responded asking when the Shogun kit would be shipped. Two days go by and I get an email saying that it is on back order and will not be ready for 3 weeks. I'm pretty pissed about this, only because they had already taken payment and never informed me that the kit was on back order.

After 4 weeks I sent them another email asking where my Shogun kit was. Another 2 days go by and they respond saying that the kit was still on backorder and wouldn't ship for another 5 weeks!!! I responded asking them to cancel the order and refund my money, which they did within a few hours.

What I found the most ridiculous wasn't the part on backorder, they cant control that, I realize that, it was the simple fact that without me emailing them twice they made no attempts to inform me of the situation. I consider that to be unprofessional and will not be going there again for any parts.

(Side note: I received the flushmounts quick enough and was happy with that part of the transaction)

Any "on-site" vendors have the Shogun Crash Kit? I'm still looking to get one :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts