1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
that sh1t is effin' ugly bro. go with tripage, his sh1t is top notch stuff.

·
Registered
45 Posts
yea man def tripage FTW. that fe is fugly and way to expensive. tripage makes great products and give excellent customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_lol:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Yeah that one was on my bike when I bought it, I'm gonna get rid of it pretty soon though I don't like it. I'll probly keep the license plate part and then get a Tripage taillight.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was trying to avoid a tail light mod. As in putting a tailight where the tripage one installs. It's the route i would go though if i absolutely had to. Just trying to keep the exhast where it's at right now.
I guess tripage or go home ... lol

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
if you go with the tripage one your exhaust won't move it will stay right where it is. i don't get why you would think you would have to move your exhaust if you went with the taillight in the tail?

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
heres a pic of mine. its not tripage's but its similar. (its the CBR heaven one.)
day time

night time

my exhaust is still in the stock location.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I don't have lights for my plate. You can just bolt and bend it to your undertail down low in the same spot as the tripage one. May not look professional but it does what it supposed to.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
seems like the tailight will not be seen easilly with the exhaust in it's current position. Hence the reason i thought the exhaust would have to be dropped a little lower.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts