Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup Guys,

Me and my buddy are fixin to move next week and are tryin to get a startegy down for haulin our bikes. I currently own a 06 F150 Crew Cab and was wondering if it was possible to fit both bikes in the back of it. Didnt know anyone had every tried something like this or not. We both have Canyon Dancer and what not but am really looking for a way to haul both at the same time becuz two trips would cost too much in gas. Any info would be greatly apprecited. Thanks.

P.S. The two bikes are My 07 600rr & his 2005 600rr If that matters....

·
Registered
336 Posts
Should be able to... I've had 2 bikes in the back of a Ram 1500, and a Chevy 1500.

Maybe a tight fit, but shouldn't have problems. Is it a stepside? Might get too tight then...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We both have our own vehicles and a Uhaul to drive as well.......My truck is the straight bed no step side......My thinking was possible puttin one in forward and the other in opposite. Any thoughts on that? It's way to cold here to ride! High is only like 34 that day so I can't even imaigne what that'd feel like riding for 3 hours! Ithink they are calling for snow as well!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I've had my 04 RR and a R6 in the back of my GMC 1500 at the same time it's a little tight but worked great..

·
Registered
390 Posts
when i read the title of this post i just invisioned some spoof of "2 girls 1 cup"........ But i've had two bikes in the back of my 06 ram 1500 with no problems... You just have to figure out the best way to strap them down. Once i got the front ends secured i put a strap on each rear subframe to pull the bikes outwards, then put a strap going from the inside of both subframes to pull the bikes together.. worked well..

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
We both have our own vehicles and a Uhaul to drive as well.......My truck is the straight bed no step side......My thinking was possible puttin one in forward and the other in opposite. Any thoughts on that? It's way to cold here to ride! High is only like 34 that day so I can't even imaigne what that'd feel like riding for 3 hours! Ithink they are calling for snow as well!
That's a bad idea. If you put one backwards, the windscreen is going to catch all the air and probably break. Just load them in both foreward. We had my RR and my friend's 929 in his Titan with no problem. Just put one in and move it all the way to one side, then put the other one in on the other side and tie them down. It really isn't that hard.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
what everybody said put both bikes forward also if you planning on doing trackdays and hauling two bikes i did somthinkg like that and it makes tieng bikes down much easier

and underneath the truck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts