Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
theres been a lot of talk about where to buy blue ones since theres been a shortage or sumtin but today, i was at berts mega mall in w. covina and there were 2 brand new ones avail. just thought id let u guys know

·
Registered
881 Posts
That's cool, just funny that you asked twice, giving you a hard time. Search Bertsmegamall.com, no online store, but should give you some info. Most likely sold already. Friend went there a few weeks ago and all the supersports have been sold, only the Ducatis remain because of their cost. It's huge there. Maybe the 05s are trickling in by now.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
yea i know.. its the biggest rip off there but ya, they restocked if anyone is interested and wants to pay wayyyyyyyyyyyyy over msrp
oh, that's good! :bitchslap: damn overpricers... i already got my baby! i do love the blue tho.... i've been wanting to switch to the blue plastics for so long, but i decided to do something else kickass... ;-)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
600RR_NM , show us what you did.
sorry man, i'm still working on it. :( i have to get everything in before and set it all up before i expose her. ;-)
don't worry, i'll keep ya updated on my progress. i still have to get a few more pieces of plastics, and self-paint my lowers, order a couple vinyl things from a guy i know, and slap it all together! :bounce: can't wait!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts