Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dani Pedrosa will be sporting the #2 on his number plate for the 2008 campaign, siding with the tradition in motorsports to wear the number that reflected the number of victories in the season previous. Wearing the #2 will also remind his competitors that he is one step away from wearing the number plate that he is fighting for: #1.

Dani debuted in 2001 with the #26 as a protege of Alberto Puig in the 125s, alongside another of Puig's proteges, Casey Stoner (who bears the #27). Having kept his #26 for 2002, he went onto win 3 races and bore the #3 for the next season.

When he moved up to 250s, he wore the #26 again, but switched to #1 when becoming 250 World Champion. Despite him taking two wins in his premier year of GP racing, he chose to buck tradition and kept the #26 for the 2007 season. The #2 plate will demonstrate that Pedrosa has only one thing on his mind: Obtaining the #1 plate.

Other famous #2's in history:

(Don't worry, it's fake...)

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
hey look at me, I didn't win! I'm the first looser! lol

Nah he deserves it (even though I hate him!) Afterall he did finish second... LOL

·
Registered
921 Posts
Has he taken advantage of his hospital visits for his broken wrist, to get a personality transplant too?

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
hehehhehehee
funny he is a dumbass

·
I AM The Righty
2,380 Posts
he's going incognito so people won't think it was him that crashed nicky or flew off the bike on that restart

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
He's always been a #2 kind of guy.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
i think it's for the number of pricks that he can fit in his a$$.

what a homo. and if this was offensive to any of you...pardon my rudeness.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I personaly like MR.PEDROSONATOR lol.Over all he's one of the best out there.The num 1 plate is COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I like pedrosa too. Don't care for his personality, but I will say this.. while Nicky was complaining about the bike last season, Pedrosa was out there doing well on it. Yeah, of course the Ducati was the best, and stoner was awesome, but Dani didn't do too bad either.

I agree he is a little punk. Hes just a good riding little punk.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
but I will say this.. while Nicky was complaining about the bike last season, Pedrosa was out there doing well on it.
The first 212V was built and developed by dani. That's why he was the only one to do well on it. It was built for his little body. Look how many different honda riders won in 2006 compared to how many won in 2007.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh, it's no mystery. Pedrosa has been a long time proponent to a one-man garage. Credit that to Alberto Puig, who once said, had he been mentoring Hayden, he would have been world champion long before 2006 (a cheap shot at Pete Benson).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts