Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
i hate hearing this kinda news RIP to the fallen riders my prayers go out to there families, and i will pray for a fast recovery on the outher rider

·
Registered
919 Posts
Any more details on the guy who fell off the interstate? How exactly did he lose control and hit the wall?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ichiro said:
Any more details on the guy who fell off the interstate? How exactly did he lose control and hit the wall?
I95 passes over Aramingo ave, he try to exit the 95 too fast hit the wall and and thrown over the devider onto aramingo Ave...

·
Registered
408 Posts
Those bikes look pretty messed up for being in a parking lot. R.I.P.
Can't believe the guy survived the I-95 crash, hope he pulls through.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WherzRoony said:

Hopefully no one that we know here. Looks lika a Black RR in this pick from the parking lot
nah it was a 1000 gixer and an cbr-F4 i knew then both, and the other rider that hit the wall is in stable conditions but is paralized from the neck down.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
stunting is DEADLY cool.

WHOOLIE!!!!!!!

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
AFwestPunk said:
very deadly weekend. HAd 2 bikers killed down here in the 757 this weekend
Really, do u have any details on this man. I know a lot of cats that ride.
EDIT: never mind i found it on the net, one dude was 40 weaving and hit a car, and another cat was 22 a SUV turned infront of him and his boy.
His name rings a bell tho, but i dont know, i think i may know his face.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
It's two dead and one in critical condition as it was two separate incidents right? Man, I don't know. I hate to hear about a down rider. My heart goes out to the families. I seriously don't understand stunting, particularly in uncontrolled environments without the proper emergency supervision. As for the guy who overcooked the exit... Man. Brings it too close to home. Ride safe out there everyone! PLEASE gear up and keep it road safe.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.