Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so get this...

I was on the fwy the other day, coming home from work...and well im obviously more nimble and a lot quicker than a dodge ram. So i see an opening ahead of said truck and i take it. I by no means whatsoever squeezed/forced myself in or cut this ass hole off...so i take that spot and get onto a merging on ramp thats turns into a cloverleaf interchange(i guess thats what its called when the road makes a complete loop)...so this guy takes it personal that i got in front of him and when i slowed down to about 35 he rides my ass like...maybe 10 feet behind me. I turned around and asked him to back off and he just smiled and stayed on my ass. when the road straightened out i hit the gas and split...this wasnt the first time a MF rode my ass but never this close...i usually turn around and signial to back up...give them the finger, and point up..."as in back the F___ up"...this is where the eggs come in. Would it be a bad idea to get my point across by crafting a gadget that would hold two eggs that were on standby :gun1: for an idiot like the one i mentioned or any other idiot? i mean why would you tailgate a bike? really? if he hits his brakes or falls, your going to kill or maim him. this may sound like a stupid idea, but these people BOIL my blood!

·
Registered
475 Posts
bahaha, i mean it sucks sacketlm, but you werent the guy with the lil bottle rockets were you?

as for the bearings/pennies idea...if you do it man, be ready to split, you dont want some dbag hitting you in revenge.

·
Registered
334 Posts
You know how crazy people are.

Ok, so get this...

I was on the fwy the other day, coming home from work...and well im obviously more nimble and a lot quicker than a dodge ram. So i see an opening ahead of said truck and i take it. I by no means whatsoever squeezed/forced myself in or cut this ass hole off...so i take that spot and get onto a merging on ramp thats turns into a cloverleaf interchange(i guess thats what its called when the road makes a complete loop)...so this guy takes it personal that i got in front of him and when i slowed down to about 35 he rides my ass like...maybe 10 feet behind me. I turned around and asked him to back off and he just smiled and stayed on my ass. when the road straightened out i hit the gas and split...this wasnt the first time a MF rode my ass but never this close...i usually turn around and signial to back up...give them the finger, and point up..."as in back the F___ up"...this is where the eggs come in. Would it be a bad idea to get my point across by crafting a gadget that would hold two eggs that were on standby :gun1: for an idiot like the one i mentioned or any other idiot? i mean why would you tailgate a bike? really? if he hits his brakes or falls, your going to kill or maim him. this may sound like a stupid idea, but these people BOIL my blood!

hmmmmmm, be careful with that one. Think about if the guy in the truck was as crazy as a [email protected]#$! house rat, crazier than you for throwing something at him, then mowed you down like a bug out of some crazy road rage fit or tantrum because he just found out his wife is sleeping with his brother...well anyway's be careful.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
but im fast!

yeah, if i did throw anything i'd HAVE to split faster than...(something that splits fast)...but i'm on a bike, nothing can keep up with me (by nothing, i mean 95% of cars). i'm probably all talk when it comes to this, but when those mofos tailgate the way they do...man, it grinds my gears! i mean, if i did it, i'd do it and be gone...take next exit and find an alternate route to work/school/wherever.

·
Registered
374 Posts
be safe man, sh!t like that would just get you in trobble, you do it and get away today but what about tomorrow, let them be the sh!t holes you be in the safe side and ride safe next day

·
Registered
543 Posts
dont throw anything at anyone its not gonna help in any way. it will make the driver more angry and he may run u over. u may think u are fast but u gotta stop sometime, just ride and keep it safe.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
My advice, pull over... let them by. Fighting with a cage is never a good idea. You might get away today, but you never know when that luck is going to run out.

But if you're going to do it anyways... Rusty nuts/bolts work better than ball bearings/pennies. What evidence officer? That's just junk from the road, I might have kicked it up by accident for all I know.

·
Registered
805 Posts
My advice, pull over... let them by. Fighting with a cage is never a good idea. You might get away today, but you never know when that luck is going to run out.

But if you're going to do it anyways... Rusty nuts/bolts work better than ball bearings/pennies. What evidence officer? That's just junk from the road, I might have kicked it up by accident for all I know.

I like where your head is at

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
dont through anything bro, its not worth it. just go about your business and make him go around you or get over so he can pass you, if that doesnt work, keep distance betwee you and the said ass hole, remember what you said, your faster then 95% of things on the road. be careful and ride safe.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Two wrongs do not make it right

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
What if you hooked some sort of aerosol can of stink on the back that is remote operated? In our office we had this stuff called "s#it in a can", and it was horrible. You could have that stuff spraying out the tail of the bike and make the dude think he just ran over 100 skunks. Plus he doesn't see anything. Invisible revenge is the best IMO.

·
Registered
881 Posts
when someone is riding my ass i slow down to 5-10 under the speed limit. then when they go to pass i speed it right back up. that usually scares the **** out of them when theres an oncoming car and im not letting him back in the lane :banger:

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
I have had that done to me... I use to get pissed off, but now i totally ignore them and go on with my travels (keeping an eye on them of course) but I never let them know they got my attention.

I have noticed that to us riders, or people that understand riding, a simple lane switch is nothing. But you have to understand that to someone that has no idea about motorcycles, that "simple lane change" might look aggressive to them and they can be thinking "what a jackass" even if you had plenty of room and did it casually.

Think about it... I can ride around town UNDER the speed limit and make my lane changes look aggressive on on a sportbike... So think about what that would look like to someone that is clueless to motorcycles...

Just ignore them people

1 - 20 of 54 Posts