Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Got the Arai Astral-X Lid (which i want to replace w/ the
shoei RF 1000 Joust - TC1 or TC5) and the other picture is my bike (still no mods) on my driveway

Anyone have a Medium Joust laying around? lol

Enjoy my wonderful pictures :)

Attachments

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. i love the the white just as much as the black....

lol i was in the stealership forever trying to decide on the color lol black or white. white or black,... lol

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
looks good bro now the MODs start to come into play
Right, I wish.... My wife wont let me get anything else other then the FE I Got installed.

She said I might be able to get a rear seat cowl next spring along with new boots and a new lid cause i didnt shop around for lids when i got my bike in may.

I really want to get one of these :
which one will match my bike best or which design looks best in your guy's opinion.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey man, now that you have an 07 it's time to stop letting your wife tell you what you can and can't buy. Nice bike though for sure! Congrats.

·
Registered
42 Posts
ok man heres what you can do to get the parts you need....... wifey got a B-day soon? or some other special day... well!!!!!!!!!! :director:go get her some damn gifts!!! like rear sets,boots,helmet,exhaust,mirrors, damn whatever you know make her happy........................................ and when she says she dont ride the bike and that its yours just let her know nicely that you can take them since she dont want them..

or wait maybe not you might be outside faster then ur RR gets to 100mph lol... well start saving if you build it they will come.. nice bike soo far

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea i know

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
I got this on is blue and I love it. Only reason I was willing to pay for it because I got it put in with my bike loan.

If I had the money I would go with this one to match it.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Nice bike bro, have you tried Arai's?

·
Premium Member
1,652 Posts
Right, I wish.... My wife wont let me get anything else other then the FE I Got installed.

She said I might be able to get a rear seat cowl next spring along with new boots and a new lid cause i didnt shop around for lids when i got my bike in may.

I really want to get one of these :
which one will match my bike best or which design looks best in your guy's opinion.

The parts guy at my dealership said the joust is discontinued, it is still on the shoei site.

·
Registered
53 Posts
it is discontinued, i have been looking everywhere for the TC-5 but no one has any in stock unless you want an extra large. i think a few places might still have the TC-1 in stock but i personally dont like the red.

·
Registered
54 Posts
If I had the money I would go with this one to match it.

its a nice lid! i have that same one.....good helmet compared to the arai that i had....only thing it is sooooo damn noisy! wind noise like crazy compared to my arai...... great air vents too! maybe thats why its so noisy!?!

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
do you like that fender eliminator?????????????/

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yea i like it. its ok, why?
i know you have the same one... lol
works good, brake light is strong. blinkers ok.

how do you like it?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts