Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok

#1- If you were to have a ladyfriend ride on the back, they sit on the small second seat right? Ive never taken anyone on a sportbike before only a harley.

#2- Is it just me or do you sometimes squish your jewels when you hit a bump. I mean ive been in agony a couple times cause i missed avoiding a bump in the road.. oooo doesnt feel good hehe.

C

·
0 Posts
you were to have a ladyfriend ride on the back, they sit on the small second seat right? Ive never taken anyone on a sportbike before only a harley.
yes she is kinda riding your ass. She can put her hands on your tank....

Remember to have fun!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Where else would she sit? :?

Be sure to use your legs as shock absorbers

·
Registered
379 Posts
I hate to tell ya, but if your giving smaller girls a ride as in my girl friend is 5 4 and 105 so it barely feels like you have anyone on the back which is the way you want it. her arse will slide off the passenger seat and in between yours and hers so she will kinda be on both sometimes, LOL so then your nuts really get smashed if your not careful. Have fun :D

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
The deal is you BOTH have to PAY ATTENTION to the road. You have to hold the tank with your knees when braking and she should do the same to you. If there is a bump, you do know about rising off the seat and she should too if she knows how to be a passeneger. You did inform her how to be a good passenger and what to expect, right? :?:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Maybe you can get a 3rd person on the back then? j/p :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
two in the driver seat, one on the pass seat, and one on the tank what the hell, put some tacks on the driver seat just for the hell of it :bitchslap:

·
Registered
185 Posts
ROFL!! ....at first i was getting my nuts squished too when breaking hard, they would hug me hard and slide down...until i told her to put ur hands on the tank with my gloves on....she didnt want to get on ..she was sooo scared...by the end of the ride she was screaming and yella do a wheelie do a wheelie!! with both of us on : :p :wink:

·
Registered
525 Posts
if both of you can fit on the one seat.....WOW is all i can say.... are you both samalian refugees? cuz damn you guys must be skinny.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha no ive taken girls on rides before, many times actually. I rode a dyna wide glide for 3 years with no problems. Its just that when i went riding on the sportbike she kept complaining about the small seat and blah blah. I of course gave her the speech on proper passenger riding but she slipped off it and squished mah manhood pretty badly. Of course this has happened twice but ;/. So thats why i was asking the question. Just wanted to make sure hehe

·
Registered
362 Posts
quick story... did the TPM track day at VIR North in March. awesome! anyway, so we're out on the track during our session and WHAM!, i get passed right before going into T-3. who was it??? it was some guy on a gixxer with his girlfriend riding on the back (tail section). and no, this is not b.s.! they were flying and passing people. you had to see this. both leaning wayyyy over through the turns and everything. anyway, you have to see this! hell, i'm holding on by myself. i can't imagine attempting that. just thought i'd share. maybe CBRBob knows of this if they're TPM regulars.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
cowboy600rr said:
quick story... did the TPM track day at VIR North in March. awesome! anyway, so we're out on the track during our session and WHAM!, i get passed right before going into T-3. who was it??? it was some guy on a gixxer with his girlfriend riding on the back (tail section). and no, this is not b.s.! they were flying and passing people. you had to see this. both leaning wayyyy over through the turns and everything. anyway, you have to see this! hell, i'm holding on by myself. i can't imagine attempting that. just thought i'd share. maybe CBRBob knows of this if they're TPM regulars.
That is the club president Glen. You met him at the riders meeting.
Here is a pic of him with a rider's girl on the back on the riders bike. Glen is knee down and she almost is as well. Glen has a new Gix1k but he has been known to do that on his Ninja 500 LOL :bounce:

C

·
0 Posts
Nice one... that reminds me of my girlfriend riding on the back of the RR.. except with gear on..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts