Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First question: The big fastners on the right and left side of the bike, the main one's that only turn about a quarter. Were can i find a replacement for some reason one bounced out and i can't find it.

Second Question: What can i use to clean my faceshield? I know windex wont work. I have a blue mirror shield and also a clear one both need cleaning but i don't know what to use other than water.

anyway thanks in advance you guys always have the answers :D

·
Ninjore Supreme
6,535 Posts
Yeah what ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ those guys said

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
i agree with whats mentioned above.

for your second question...google "plastic lens cleaner".
tons of plastic type cleaners.

i use a Meguiars plastic cleaner solution. its no longer sold for the spray type.
ive searched.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Honda Polish....as stated

For the face shield, the best thing to do is get a dish rag soaked with REALLY hot water, lay it along the face shield for about 30 seconds to a minute, then just take it off, then wipe with a soft cloth. It removes all bugs and marks without rubbing on it. If you try wiping bugs and crap away without using the hot water and rag, it will only leave fine scratches in the plastic.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
shockerpntbll said:
ronayers.com service honda.com thats where i got mine from
if all you're ordering is that screw or a few screws the minimum shipping cost will outweight the savings from dealer cost.

That screw is a few dollars at the dealer, and they might have to special order it. That takes a day or three only. Ive replaced many screws on my bike and just go to the dealer to get them. They stock many of them as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts