Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I did the pair valve mod and a full Arrow with PC V and Autotune. I got a servo buddy for the Servo motor plug but still getting 2 blinks on the Fi light. I re used the connector from the pair valve hoses just removed the hoses and plugged the connector back in. Could this be the issue with the Fi light flash?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe map sensor or vacuum hose is the problem
That is what the 2 quick blinks tell me for the trouble code but I replaced the case cover breather tube on the airbox and the small piece that was sent with the blockoff plates I will pull the tank cover today and make sure I didn't miss that plug on the airbox. I was wondering if I needed to tape off the ends on the sensor I re connected which I didn't do when re placing it after pulling all the hoses off of it.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So it wasn't the plug on the airbox as that was connected. So is there something similar to a servo buddy I can get for the connector up front that had the hoses from the pair valve connection plugged in? I re used the connector just removed all the hoses and plugged it back in or should I tape off the open ends to mimic the hoses still being plugged in?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think the pair valve is your problem at all. Mine is unhooked with no problems at all
Any other suggestions then? I am at a loss for this one. I did find a resistor you can plug into the connector that is supposed to eliminate the Fi light blink after the mod is done but no sense spending the money if it isn't needed.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you plug your exhaust servo back on, does the blinking stops?

Maybe the servo buddy is faulty.
They actually replaced the servo buddy once and we tested the first one on my buddies RR and it didn't throw the Fi light on his. Anyone need a servo buddy lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts