Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone make sure and check your TV guide or whatever Wheel Tuesday has changed times. I know that in CST it's 7-9:00pm. Just a heads up!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
speed channel sucks huge ass :bitchslap:

C

·
0 Posts
:bootyshk: For speed channel. Cant get anything for two wheel enthusiasts. Damn NASCAR (even though I did check out Daytona 500).

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
if some day i hit the lotto i promise to start a motorcycle only channel for all the motorcylce lovers out there in the mean time i wish some tv mogul out there would realize the need and desire to have a motorcycle channel for all of us to enjoy and i bet if they even charge a small fee tons of dough will come rolling thei way ( TED TURNER for example are you there dude hook us up )

C

·
0 Posts
moeman,
It would be pretty difficult to have 7 days of motorcycle only. I have thought about this a few times, and filling every time slot with motorcycle activities would be extremely difficult. Therefore, making the station profitable would be a huge challenge.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
how about mixing it up may be a solution is out there but 2 wheel tuesday qint enough

C

·
0 Posts
Didnt we used to get all of Tuesday for "two wheels"? Then they cut it back? Or am I just mistaking? I mean at least one day dedicated to two wheels would be nice on a channel called SPEED.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
yes you are right they changed their name and format almost a year ago NASCAR got some major pull behind the scenes that an average joe shmo like you and me wont know about

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
unfortuly nascar pays the bills. Think how small the MC industry is compared to the car bidness....of topic I met greg from gregs garage on sunday...he was in the two brothers booth :lol2:

C

·
0 Posts
Who needs bikes? Speed Racer is on SPEEDright now. :bitchslap: DOPES

More importantly however is the fact that Family Guy is one right now!! Cartoon is unbelievably funny!!!

V

·
0 Posts
I was browsing through the guide and it said that 2WT is on Tues at 1 AM est. Im not sure if it is new though. And what is up with all that gay eye liner wearing speed racer crap anyways? Its on like 6 times a day. They could fit in some old motorcycle races, they can do it with old nascar races, why not? Who wants to see stupid nascar races from the 60s anyways? I think around 2pm Tues, there are some AMA races from lexington.. dont quote me on that though..

U

·
0 Posts
Motocross, Gran Prix, AMA, WS, etc. plus you can throw in the "filler" with American Chopper and the like if you need it.

C

·
0 Posts
VinRR, I agree it gets a little old that speedracer shitt. I would like to see old superbike races. And they should split up the programming to dirt and street. My tivo records all the dirt races and it gets a little repetitive. They show the same San Fransisco motocross challenge like 10 times! Why the "F" don't they repeat the superbike races like that?

·
Registered
84 Posts
cvlighthouse said:
VinRR, I agree it gets a little old that speedracer shitt. I would like to see old superbike races. And they should split up the programming to dirt and street. My tivo records all the dirt races and it gets a little repetitive. They show the same San Fransisco motocross challenge like 10 times! Why the "F" don't they repeat the superbike races like that?
I agree - it would be awesome to see some of Doohan's or Foggy's races again - the things those guys did with the machines they had was incredible!! I think a channel dedicated to "Extreme" racing could definitely work - load the programming during the season with ALL THE RACES... not just the big ones - Dirt, Street, Stunt, Ice Racing - WHATEVER!! There is definitely enough stuff during season to fill a line-up. Out of season they can do re-runs of the races and other Xtreme sports - add some flavor dammit!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts