Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well...I thought over and over again...but there is no point on me having three bikes when I get a 748 or the 749 (probably the 749). As much as I have to sell it, I have to think logically that the 996 is just going to be sitting there..
so I think it needs to go the owner that will appreciate it more. Nothing's wrong with the bike. The only reason I am selling is because I am going to get the 748 or the 749. Anyways, here it goes:

Specs:
-2000 red ducati 996
-8844 miles currently on odometer
-second owner
-clean title, previously california title, now indiana title, just waiting to get here.

goodies on bike:
-fast by ferracci bar risers
-termignoni carbon fiber exhaust
-converted mono tail
-showa front forks, with ohlins rear shock
-marchesini rims

the bad
-there are dings on the bottom of the panels from the rock chips, typical wear from riding
-no service records (but I can guarantee you the bike is running in tip top shape, i will even let you test ride it if you are serious)

here are the pics:

my price is $7000 firm. I am including the pitbull stand with the purchase, as you see on the bike. If you need more pics, or want to arrange a meeting, please email me at [email protected], or just PM me on this forum, as I am in this site often. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
wow............ no way..

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI, this bike has been meticulously care for, and by the previous owner. I know some of you guys are probably paranoid of no service records, but seriously, it runs perfect!

The previous owner was Izzy Stradlin, guns and roses member, and he didn't do any short cuts keeping this bike in top shape.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Nice Bike!

That's one thing about Ducati's, they never seem to lose their charm.

Jason

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Beautiful bike

Always had a soft spot in my heart for Ducatis

Owned 2 bevel heads back in the 70s & 80s

1 - 14 of 14 Posts