Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 2000 YZ80 and a 96 YZ125 for $1300 each, will do both for $2500

YZ80 has a brand new top end just broken in, race tech forks, fmf silencer, works connection rad gaurd and frame gaurds, brand new front pads, brand new braided line, fluids all changed, maintainence all done, 2 air filters, tires are good, chain sprockets are good

YZ125 has a fmf fatty pipe and silencer, sx motor, skid plate, powdercoated frame, titanium subframe, blue excel rims w/ heavy duty spokes, fork seals just changed

Just thought I post it on here if anyones looking for some cheap play bikes..I need to make room for the supermoto, so these have got to go..

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok so it's for sure that I'm getting the supermoto..Deals 98% done..I need to make space for this thing, it's coming home tommorow..Plus I need to pay rent and that's due on the 1st ;) If anyone's interested in the YZ80 pm me and I'll make you a deal...I need at least one of these bikes gone by the 30th..

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YZ80 is SOLD.. :)

Probably gonna keep the 125 for a bit...But if anyones interested I'm pretty easily persuaded ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a question about my 2000 YZ80. I am mixing 32:1 and have a 300 jet carbourator and I am fouling out spark plugs in 30 Min. Does anyone have an idea what my problem is?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts