Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddy is selling this bike
"I purchased the bike in July this year and since I have put about 2k mile on it. This is a great starter bike and even make a great race bike- SV is known for great handling. The bike is powered by a V-twin 650 cc engine which produces a lot of low end grunt- great for city riding. This bike stands out and turns heads wherever it goes!!!

The bike is in PERFECT mechanical condition,it has new brakes and new tires with little over 2k miles... Cosmetically the bike is in PRISTINE condition other than the 2 small dents on the tank (which can be removed for about $100) and minor scratches on the headlight housing,brake lever and exhaust- the bike was knocked over in a parking lot. NEVER laid down riding. The blemishes are pictured below and are only visible up close. The bike comes with Chaparel Racing Superbike handle bar, LED front turn signals, aftermarket mirrors, and a gel seat. It has little over 11,600 miles on the clock. I have a clear title in hand. Asking price is $3500 OBO with a Size L JoeRocket perforated leather Sonic 2.0 Jacket!!! You can contact me by phone: 847-962-1724"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts