Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 CRF450R that I would like to sell. Bike has White Bros. Racing exhaust, Renthal Bars, DID chain, TMR shock, SGS seat. Asking $3500.

Bike was never abused, still in great shape, runs AWESOME, oil was changed every 20 hours of use, has new plug and air filter. Also, the bike comes with spare side plastics, front fender, and seat. Will get some pics up soon. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
id like to see a pic, where you from? im interested in getting a bike. I just dont want a brand new one, my ridding skills arent up to par yet.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Man I don't know how it runs so good....oil changes are suppose to occur around 3-5 hours of use. Valve change anywhere from 15-20 hours.....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All valve work was also done on time, and please don't be an ass, I would be happy to take a video of the thing and post that too. Don't post unless interested or bumping, especially if you know nothing on the history of the bike. Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
not being an ass, thank you very much but anyone who knows anything about these bikes knows that the oil changes HAVE to occur before 20 hours of use each time....BUMP BITCH

1 - 6 of 6 Posts