Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 2003 Honda CBR 600rr with only 2729 actual miles on it. I've owned 8 600rr's and I've had this one for almost a year. I've got a weakness for yellow bikes. The turn signals have been removed and a tinted windscreen has been added. It's got a set of forks built by Thermosman. The tires are in good condition with plenty of life left in them. There a small spot on the left mid next to the bolt where the paint has been touched up but you can't tell from the pictures. One of the bar ends fell off while I was riding it but I will put one back on for the new owner. There are a few scratches on the left engine cover and it has been painted back put not very well. Bikes also on fleaby and there are more pictures of it on there.

$5700 (304) 488-5371 [email protected]

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
What weight rider are the forks sprung for?

bump for a pretty yellow bike

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What weight rider are the forks sprung for?

bump for a pretty yellow bike
I'm not sure exactly what spring is in them, but they are setup for a 170-180lb rider. She is pretty, but I've got a thing for yellow bikes anyways.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will you take 5000
I appreciate the offer, but it's only been for sale for two days so I'll stick to the price for awhile.

Also I have the factory rear mudflap with signals for it I someone wants to put them back on.

Did I mention there are only 2700 miles on the bike.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just curious as to why you'd pull the front turn signals?

Nice bike, btw.
I didn't pull them, they were not on the bike when I got it. I just never put any back on it. I'll be delivering it to New Jersey in the morning.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts