Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling a 2003 Honda 600RR black with 10k miles with CLEAN title.
Mods done to the bike are
Heli Bars
AFAM Sprockets 520 DID Chain Conversion
CRG Gold Levers
Hotbodies flushmounts
Puig Double Bubble Screen
Competition Werks Fender Eliminator
CA Integrated Tail Light
Arata Rearsets
Arrow Slipon Exhaust
LE Racing Forks (not stock forks)
Galfer Steel Braided Brake Lines
Only 2500 Miles on the Pilot Powers.
Mesh Grills in the side fairings.
Just changed oil too with Repsol Semi Synthetic Blend w/ K&N Oil Filter.

Everything has been fix, except some parts that have small scratches.

Looking for 5600 Firm.
Located in the heart of San Diego

Questions please feel free to PM.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm interested but we would need to work on the price because I sold my mint 03 600rr with quite a bit of mods for the same price your asking in Nov05 and be willing to meet 1/2 way between. Pm me if your willing to negotiate a bit

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm interested but we would need to work on the price because I sold my mint 03 600rr with quite a bit of mods for the same price your asking in Nov05 and be willing to meet 1/2 way between. Pm me if your willing to negotiate a bit
No thanks, no time to meet halfway especially if you are in CO. You shoot me a price I don't shoot you.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in So Cal and would be able to pick up but the most i can come up with is 5000. Would you include any gear with the sale? thanks let me know as im looking to purchase a bike in the next week.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live in So Cal and would be able to pick up but the most i can come up with is 5000. Would you include any gear with the sale? thanks let me know as im looking to purchase a bike in the next week.

For 5k? No thanks sorry. Also no gear will be included.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Wow ... I thought 5k was a very reasonable offer considering it´s an 03 with 10k ... we all know when we mod our bikes we won´t get that money back.

Not hating... hope you get what your asking or close to it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow ... I thought 5k was a very reasonable offer considering it´s an 03 with 10k ... we all know when we mod our bikes we won´t get that money back.

Not hating... hope you get what your asking or close to it.
I am, lots of interests so far. I am not in a hurry... I know I am not going to get my money back for the mods but I think it is reasonable for 1.5k mods = 500.

·
Registered
793 Posts
free bump .. this is a great bike. Get it and cross over to the darkside boyz lol

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
5900 was just to scare off lowballers, the real price is 5600 firm.

Just leave a pm with your # and I will get back to you.

·
Registered
885 Posts
The bike Blue books for 5775 with out the mods... pretty fair price if you ask me

·
Registered
306 Posts
was this bike dropped?? or the lowers and uppers repainted??

·
Registered
176 Posts
i would so it if i could make a decent downpayment and large monthly payments.. but other then that not possible.. very nice bike though!!! if you are interested.. pm me!ttyl

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Edit: everything has been fixed just some minor scratches at some places. First 5400 grabs this bike right now, don't want to wait and then have low ballers coming to the house and asking to take this machine away for 4000 after wasting and hour of mine time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts