Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
unfortunately i'm having to part ways with my bike. i haven't ridden it for the past couple of months and i'm about to move in with my girlfriend and will be losing my garage....and i'm building my studio and using the money to go towards new equipment. the bike is in excellent condition. it is all solid black with custom blinkers and a jardine exhaust. it had been debadged and i had the lower grey fairing repainted flat black. all it really needs is a new back tire. no big deal. it had about 6500 miles on it. it also has a salvage title from the original owner. it was only fairing damage and i had it checked out by a honda dealership and a second motorcylce shop and everything checked out on it. so there it is...i'm asking $4700. i'm in the dallas/ft. worth area, so hit me up if you are interested...

or e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok lets see if this picture works...and if it does i can take more of the bike...its just sitting over in the garage though, for now.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
bump for a sweet darkniss

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you guys...not wanting to sell it but need to soon. mainly by the end of this month when i make the move...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok still for sale...i think my price is good...this bike is in perfect functioning form. still no one???

·
Registered
960 Posts
will you take a trade for a 90 4runner with power window power locks. ac tinted windows. cd player new raidator, timing belt all pulleys new gaskets new rear diff.. White in color. has new tires bfg all terrains with american racing steel black wheels pm me if you want to work something out..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts