Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 600RR for Sale ~1,560 miles

Hello once again RR family,

I have recently sold my own personal RR for relocation reasons. My friend/manager is planning on selling his perfect 2003 RR. The Color is Red with black wings. The mileage is at 1,560. I can inform everyone that this bike has never been to the track, layed down or crashed. We always rode together. I can take any pic that you may request of the bike. Title is clean/clear and in his (Loren's) hand. He is also the original owner. KBB is recommending $6,500 for the bike and I am sure he is going to be pretty firm on that number. I cannot stress how clean this bike is. The only modification is a homemade FE. All original mud flap parts go with the bike. Tires are original and have lots of tread left, he has the same chickens strips like I did. He doesn't do burn outs or wheelies. This is a super clean bike. The 600 mile maint. has been completed at Honda East which is our local bike dealer. Since then we have completed two other oil changes using all Genuine Honda Parts and materials. Proper winterization has always been completed and stored in a heated garage. Feel free to call or email me (Ryan) or call or e-mail Loren the owner of the bike any time. We are located in Toledo, Ohio. I have given him permission to use my password to check my private messages box, so you may get a response from Loren or myself. I can honestly tell you that this bike is in perfect condition. Check my trader rating and feel free to contact the individual whom I sold my bike to. You will not be dissapointed in this bike. All contact information is below. I just updated the post today with pics. I just started using a new digital camera, if anyone has any great tips or advise feel free to leave comments too.

My information:
[email protected]
feel free to use pm's as well. One of us will try to respond as fast as possible.

Loren's information:
[email protected]

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bike is super clean, if someone is looking to save some cash this is definately the way to go. I am going to go over to his house tomorrow to take pics.

Ryan

·
Registered
114 Posts
I bought the other bike he sold.....can't be more happy with it. It was in mint condition.....everyone who saw it said it looked like it jus rolled off the showroom floor.

Bump for a good seller!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the nice words Jeremy. Hope the bike is treating you good.

Ryan

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
wow man, that thing is beautiful... reminds me of mine when I brought her home in june only yours has 2500 less miles... I have a friend looking for a bike but I think 6500 is out of his range... sure would be worth it though.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump for Loren.

·
Deeze
1,160 Posts
an 03 with tire nipples, did he just buy it to look at it?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I can't even explain how perfect this bike is. He used to ride a lot ten years ago when he was younger, but now he just doesn't have the interest in it like he used to. I am suprized that there is not more interest! But then again we live in Ohio!!! LOL

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quick update, Loren had the battery tested this weekend and it was bad so he just replaced it with a new OEM battery.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump, bump, bump bump bump (think Kayne)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Toledo, Ohio about 45 min south of Detroit, Michigan

·
Registered
7 Posts
sup man...

my budget is 6000.00, i know 6500 is a great deal but i cant push any more then i am. i am in wisconsin and could pick it up, so if he isnt gettin any other offers let me know.

·
Registered
129 Posts
drdirtyvph said:
sup man...

my budget is 6000.00, i know 6500 is a great deal but i cant push any more then i am. i am in wisconsin and could pick it up, so if he isnt gettin any other offers let me know.
I'd take his offer @ 6000. kbb says bluebook is $6040.

·
Registered
184 Posts
The wheels look virgin to the twisties.

·
Registered
129 Posts
npro said:
The wheels look virgin to the twisties.
mmmmmm...... virgin. (*in homer simpson voice*)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for all the offers...

This is Loren, the owner of the bike. I appreciate all of the offers that I have received and I certainly understand budget constraints, we all have them. I decided, when I posted my bike for sale, that I would only sell it if I got $6500. My girlfriend would actually prefer if I didn't sell it, but she also understands that if someone is willing to pay the asking price that it goes.

Like the old saying goes..."if it's meant to be..."

Thanks again

Loren

·
Registered
3 Posts
i just joined yesterday and i'm in love, i'll give you 6,500 in a second. i'll pick it up as soon as you go on vacation to las vegas

1 - 20 of 22 Posts