Discussion Starter #1
7400 miles, loved every one of them.

PC3
Galfer SS Lines
Jardine RT-One
JT +2 rear sproket
New Diablo Rear Tire

CLEAN TITLE IN HAND

Dropped doing 5mph on a wet crosswalk line.Plastics have a few very small cracks near bolt holes in front. Otherwise never wrecked. Bike has been ridden in alaska for 3 seasons (about 12 months total.) Garaged and well kept during winter.

Bought an 05', so its time to pass this one on.

$5500 CASH

I'm in Torrance CA

I don't know how to post a pic.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you can explain how to post them, your wait will be over

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
go to photobuckett.com, open an account-its free, upload the pics to photobuckett, copy the URL's of the pics and paste them here.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still cant figure out the pics thing... anyone help?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But it's all good, email or PM for pics.

I'm very reasonable.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Ahh but you should've written up a contract documenting the 500 bones and full payment upon delivery of the bike.

Hope everything works out.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Oh, I'm quite certain that I'll never hear from Josh again. It's like getting ripped off right to my face. I think I'm more pissed that he just blew me off all together than that he stole the money. I do have an "email" agreement from him, for what that's worth, but I'd rather he just called and told me I was the sucker or something rather than just take the money and bail.... Another costly lesson in dealing with lesser humans I guess.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
The email agreement from him is enough to have a case in small claims court if you need to use that route.

Sounds hella fishy.

·
Registered
757 Posts
i'll bet he doesn't even live in socal he had posted a thread while back about findin local tracks in phoenix look at his profile and view threads he has posted i also bet that he has signed back up on this site with a diff. sn to view threads and give misguided info. so b careful what u post up if u do get ne leads.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts