Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Deeze
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 600rr track bike, clean title in hand $2700 WI

SOLD!!!!SOLD!!!!SOLD!!!!SOLD!!!!SOLD!!!!SOLD!!!!SOLD!!!!

I finally got the title so she is now officially ready to go!

2003 Honda 600rr with approximately 3500 miles
- Clean title in hand, but set up as track only right now

- No engine work
- Forks with Race Tech gold valves
- Galfer braided front lines
- Jardine Carbon Fiber Exhaust
- Vortex rearsets
- NRC stator cover
- 520 Chain and extra sprockets, also have a spare chain
- Pilot power 2CTs, 1 track day only
- I always ran Mobil 1 synthetic changed every 2 track days
- used plastics have been repaired a few times but still work great
- New battery in 09

I'm sure I'm forgetting some of the mods and misc spare parts I have laying around.

Bike runs great, just like one with under 4000 miles on it should. If you're just looking for a streetfighter look I have everything except a headlight. If not you will need all the street plastics, fairing stay, and a headlight. (actually I have a broken stock one a friend gave me but never messed with it to see if I can make the good side work for a streetfighter or not)
I don't think anything has been cut, all the connectors look to be there, front and back.

bad: The vortex fairing stay on the bike is cracked but works fine. The mounting tabs for the speedo cracked off(has been zip tied for a while now), but a new speedo case can be bought for cheap. Very small rash marks on the end of the right vortex peg, brake res (no leak), and frame slider.

This bike could be taken to the track today!

Sold to foxracing06

Attachments

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
wow... what a steal! Free bump.

Good luck with sale, if you were in California this bike would be

·
Registered
101 Posts
Interested like NOW!!!!! my buddy is looking to buy, how much you think shipping would be.. do the 2003 have any "first year" design issues?

·
Deeze
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha....just google motorcycle shipping. You can get quotes online. My zip is 54952

I think some of the 2003 bikes had regulator issues. I have never had an issue though.

·
Registered
417 Posts
SOLD!!! Thanks Ryan, it was nice to meet you. This bike has many more laps ahead of it in it's life!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts