Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bike has around 18k miles.
AFS rearsets
Fresh Pilot Race
Cheetah Fairings
Clean title.

**Recent low side and the bike could use a new upper race fairing. Goes for around $150-$200 so I lowered the price $300. The bike still passes tech and doesn't need it but if you want the bike perfect it does. The bike has been out on the track twice since the lowside and everything is fine besides plastic damage.**

Bike is still for sale, price lowered to $4k, THIS NEEDS TO GO !!!!! I gotta pay for school by March 13th....

Jamie
626-625-0967
Located in Rancho Cucamonga

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jotaro said:
what's your next track bike roo?
bump btw
Probly none for now. I need to start focusing on school and need to free up some funds. Hate to sell it but school is more important to me. As much as I love going to track all the time I cannot afford it.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Roo said:
Probly none for now. I need to start focusing on school and need to free up some funds. Hate to sell it but school is more important to me. As much as I love going to track all the time I cannot afford it.
did you stop whoreing yourself out for trackdays??? LOL

·
Registered
621 Posts
ahhh dammit
just when i was gonna trade you bikes lol

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dEFCON said:
I'm located in Riverside, and I swear I saw you and your buddy wheeling down Canyon Crest. Anyways, just wondering if you still got street plastics available.
Nope never in Riverside, and I havn't gone anywhere on a bike besides school in months. This bike is not street legal and I have no street plastics for it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.