Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
right then,
I am trying to find out if the new system i thought i bought is indeed the akrapovic evo hrc kit 2 titanium exhaust,or a mix of racing line and evo, as to my fairly trained eye, it doesn't look like its all titanium, so wondering if anyone on this site ,has any info/part numbers of bits of the system, not just the full exhaust system part number, or photos or any help at all to work out ifi have defo got the full set.
i am looking at possibly using it on my 92 blade engine project bike ,lol, since the conical headers are similar in size /shape to my arrow system and the akra link pipe which is goes into a bladed shape would look great and i also have a seat unit already that would work well with the 60m bore can,so trying to find any info I can about it,
I realise the headers are slightly different to the normal evo/ racing line , but I am trying to find out if akrapovic ever made similar in racing line/stainless version and need individual part numbers to work out if this lot is a mix or indeed the fully kit 2 evo exhaust.
thanks in advance:wink2:

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Huhhhh. Whattt

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
edited a little, but guessing you have not heard of it. basically , there isn't much info on akrapovic's website left other than normal fitting instrcutions, so I was hoping someone on here may have knowledge of it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts