Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have read my post about the damage to my bike during a move... if not... this is what happened:
The bike showed up to my house on its side with cosmetic damage to the whole left side. Since then, I have been waiting to hear from the mover's insurance company. I finally got the estimate and was paid on the damage. A service department looked at every part of the bike and found it to be in great shape except for the cosmetic damage to the left side. I am going to pick it up tomorrow (so I can post some pics).
Anyhow, I am thinking of selling her off and buying a new bike with the proceeds and what I got from the mover's insurance. If no one wants the bike as is, I might consider parting her out. Here is what she has on her right now:

*Akrapovic evolution series full titanium exhaust system (about 1K miles on it)
*Puig Dark double bubble screen
*Competition werkes fender eliminator
*Gregg's flush mounts
*PCIII

I am willing to entertain any offers, as is. I am sure that you want pics, so I will get those up as soon as I get her back tomorrow. PM me with any interest.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
whats going on as soon as i break a forum rule i got the admins down my throat now the past two posts ive read no ones posting prices and just asking for offers. WTF

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
BrowningBuck said:
whats going on as soon as i break a forum rule i got the admins down my throat now the past two posts ive read no ones posting prices and just asking for offers. WTF
true true, set a price, forum rules:

4. This isn't an auction site. Set your price for your item. No "Highest bidder" threads.

sorry..its the rules

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DirteeJerzee said:
true true, set a price, forum rules:

4. This isn't an auction site. Set your price for your item. No "Highest bidder" threads.

sorry..its the rules
I really do not have a price yet since I am deciding to sell her as is or part her out. I have no intention of starting a bidding war... so if that starts to happen you can shut this thread down. Sorry about that. As soon as I make a decision on which way to go, I will put the price(s) in thsi thread.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aeteocles said:
What is exactly damaged? clear title?

Yes it has a clear title. Damage includes:
Scratches on:
upper cowl
left mirror
side fairing
lowers
crankcase cover
clutch lever

All of that is straight from the damage estimate.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Zero8 said:
I really do not have a price yet since I am deciding to sell her as is or part her out. I have no intention of starting a bidding war... so if that starts to happen you can shut this thread down. Sorry about that. As soon as I make a decision on which way to go, I will put the price(s) in thsi thread.
hey its cool, i was just lettin ya know the mods might be telling ya bout that later on...just giving ya the heads up! :beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts