Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 honda cbr 600rr $5,000.OBO.roughly 8k, 2nd owner(bought it with 900 miles) clean title in hand. great bike!The bike was dropped in my garage last time I changed the oil(putting on the rear stand) broke the mirror, cracked the windscreen & fairing. The windscreen & mirror were replaced & I plastic welded the fairing.This bike has been adult riden & always taken care of. R6 projectors, arata pipe, pc2, K&N filter, steel braided lines front & rear, ebc HH pads, vortex keyless gas cap & sprockets front & rear(520 pitch) -1 tooth in the front, RK gold chain, michelin 2 ct's about 1,500 miles,CA tailight & flush mounts up front. Re-located the rear resivior & plate, re-shaped the air ram ducts for a more direct flow. Bunches more,probibly forgeting alot.hate to sell but im buying a house.... 516-903-4235 .GOTA GO!!!!!!! MAKE AN OFFER!!!!!!!!!!

·
Drama Queen Extraordinaire
778 Posts
great bike dude.

also love the headlights

if it had a black swing arm and 05/06 front shocks, it'd be purrrfect

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come On Yall...... 5,000 For A Dope Bike...... All The Goods!!! Make Me An Offer.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Bike looks amazing, if it was in Florida I could prolly have a buyer lined up. My buddy is looking for a bike and this is a great deal. Hope you can find a buyer up north man.

·
Registered
145 Posts
any steering damper?

·
Registered
403 Posts
sell me those headlights.. good luck with the sale bro someone will bite.. if you decide to part the headlight and i'll send you my stocks with $$ let me know..

I

·
0 Posts
LOL..Not by much...Only by 10 minutes or months. I read this whole thread and could not help laughing when i got to the end.

·
Registered
327 Posts
After 10 months, this bike has to be sold already! If not, dibs!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts