Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a lower milage 2003 cbr 600rr that I need to sale. Title has a lean on it from happy state bank. You pay them you get title. Bike has 13k miles on it. Rattle canned Matte black with purple powder coated wheels. Fresh rubbers. Has a yoshi rs5 fender eliminator l. Fresh fork seals and oil fresh front brake pads. I may need to scrub the pads and break them in again. I has developed a pulse when braking. Bmc street filter. I have gsxr mirrors if you want them and the factory passenger equipment. 3500.00 obo I rebuilt the head myself at 9k miles. It's has porting.. polishing and a decking done to it so it does have higher compression. I run only synthetics and premium fuels with a splash of vp race fuel ;) it's street legal and a blast. Although she has seen track duty. It has case rash on both sides and that's it for damage. Not by me but original owner in a parking lot. Bike has been my track bike and canyon carver. It's solid fast and nasty. I've been dragging knee with shinkos like a boss with this bike at the track.

Again I am needing 3500.00 or as close to it as possible. Nike is located in the Decatur area.

For 4000.00 you can also have ALL of my race gear. Stands... extra set of wheels... One piece leather suit... boots gloves.. spine protector... knee brace/guards. . Agv T2. .. extra little parts and bmc race filter.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
830 Posts
Upload to photobucket and use [.IMG.]link[./IMG.] minus the periods

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
pm me or email me links to your images i will upload them for you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts