Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***sold***sold***

***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

$2000 OBO. if this is too much MAKE AN OFFER!!! MUST SELL ASAP!!!!
bike is located in San Diego CA. Clean Title in hand!

hey guys,
so some d1ckholes decided to steal my bike my first night after moving to san diego. they cut the ignition wires and then put the bike into the back of their truck. at that point the security guard from my apartments saw them and yelled, so they just threw the bike out of the back of the truck and took off. the bike landed straight on the nose so most of the damage is on the front end.

front wheel is bent and cracked. front fairing is destroyed. all fairings have some damage, some worse than others. forks may be damaged, not sure. frame and rear end look fine. ran great before this.

14700 miles. leo vince full system exhaust, undamaged. pcIII usb, undamaged. stainless brake lines, goodridge. i put a lot into this bike with upgrades, powdercoated items etc. always on full syn oil, changed about every 2500 miles. i loved my bike and am totally bummed. i dont know what to ask so i'll say $2000 but please MAKE AN OFFER if this is too much. i have to get rid of it SOON!!! ASAP!!!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just liability...fork that, huh! i guess i was takin my chances and they caught up with me. i'll just have to save my pennies for another, and i'll be sure to save enough for the full coverage too.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I thank god i have a full coverage.. I hope none of deepshit does that to my bike

·
Registered
323 Posts
i think if u part it out. you will make alot more money out of it. but **** if my 15k check come in next week and u still have it ill take it for sure. hahah i jsut want the leo. hahahahahha

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
irideslow said:
i think if u part it out. you will make alot more money out of it. but **** if my 15k check come in next week and u still have it ill take it for sure. hahah i jsut want the leo. hahahahahha
i agree, but i just moved and have no garage at my new place. so i there is no where to store it in the interim. i can only drive around with it in my truck bed for so long.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
thats sucks man i live in diego and that happens alot at appartment complexs good luck on the sell

1 - 19 of 19 Posts