Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I know this is an old topic but it's about the headlights and maybe it's the starter switch sticking that's doing it. I was airing up the tires on my bike one day and I started it so it could be warming up. As I bent down it could hear a sound like something was grinding but it was actually the starter and it was still spinning when I push the starter button I didn't realize that it didn't come all the way back out and that is whats keeping the headlights on my bike from coming on.that only happens intermittently and I really didn't know what it was but I've been reading a lot of the post and as far as I can remember I don't think that scenario was brought up. But the next time you start your bike make sure you pull your starter switch all the way out to the off position and check and see if there's any debris trash anything else it is stop in the action of the switch I don't know what it is but that's what happened to mine and I really hope it does help somebody because a lot of thingsl the people have been posting on here have been really helpful to me. Be safe everyone

1 - 1 of 1 Posts