Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 600rr street bike. I've finally decided to just ride on the track for now. I purchased it from it's original owner in Jan. 2006. The bike was originally yellow. It was professionally painted black by myself. I painted it in the body shop where I was working at the time. The previous owner dropped the bike when he was washing it in his driveway one time. I fixed the damage on the left mid when I painted the bike. You can see in the pics below the lower where it got scuffed. It's very minor as you can see in the pics.

It had 8,900 miles on it went I got it. I put on the new D.I.D 525 chain and -1 sprocket in the front about 500 miles ago so the mileage on the odometer is a little off. It has 13,6xx miles now as you can see in the pics below. The bike has been maintained very well by myself. The coolant, oil, oil filter, chain, and front sprocket was just replaced 500 miles ago.

The bike has a few mods. I know they really don't make a whole lot of difference far as value goes,but I will list every thing that is done to it. A couple things were already done to it when I bought it, and a few things I did myself. The PC3, exhaust, k&n filter, FE, and turn signals were already on the bike. Here is the list and pics below,

2003 600RR Black
13,6xx miles
Clean title in hand
Michelin Pilot Power's, rear will need to be replaced in 500-700 miles

K&N air filter
Jardine RT one slip-on
Power Commander 3 USB
-1 Front sprocket
D.I.D 525 chain
Honda HP4 10w-40 synthetic oil
Honda oil filter
Honda coolant

Galfer superbike stainless steel front brake lines with black coating
Galfer stainless steel rear brake liine with black coating
Galfer brake pads front and rear
Motul DOT 4 racing brake fluid

Fabbri double bubble windscreen
Aftermarket front and rear turn signals
Fender eliminator

Price,
SOLD...

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still for sale!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
best price please in illinois but could ship or pick it up thanks
I would be willing to ship it. As long as you pay all the shipping cost it doesn't matter to me.

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,791 Posts
$5000!!! my god if you were here in our place they'd take that from you in a heartbeat, it costs double for that same model bike when you buy it here.

up for a great bike.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
$5000!!! my god if you were here in our place they'd take that from you in a heartbeat, it costs double for that same model bike when you buy it here.

up for a great bike.
Wow, I didn't know that bike prices varied so much from country to country.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still for sale! Riding season is almost here!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Need this thing gone!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
whats best way to do shipping quote? Im in jersey..
I would suggest you try and find a shipping company that ships bikes and get a quote from them. I've never shipped anything like a bike before. I will be happy to assist in shipping, but I don't know alot about it. I would assume about $400-$500.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts