Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really hate selling this BEAUTIFUL bike, but I’m moving overseas and it doesn’t make sense to store it. It’s all black, including lower plastics. The bike has NEVER been dropped, wrecked, raced, or stunted in any way. The plastics are in perfect condition without any cracks or scratches. It looks almost brand new! With the Yosh exhaust this thing sounds absolutely amazing. I am the second owner.

- All Black OE plastics, most decals removed
- Only 6,600 miles
- Yoshimura RS5 Full SS/Titanium Race Exhaust
- Power Commander III USB, mapped to above exhaust
- Smoked Double Bubble windscreen
- LED Flush Mount front signals
- LED Integrated Smoked taillight
- Fender Eliminator w/ LED plate lights
- Frame Sliders
- Swingarm Sliders / Spools
- Tank Slappers and Tank Guard
- Rear Cowl and Rear Seat w/ expandable clip on seat bag
- Honda Factory Service Manual, Parts Book
- BatteryTender Jr w/ hookup under seat
- Custom Fit full bike cover
- Lowering Link Kit, not installed

All original parts will be included (exhaust, windscreen, signals, etc). I have a clean title in my possession. NADA retail on the bike is slightly over $5,000 and that’s without any accessories. For asking price I'll include a lightly used set of Bridgestone Race tires (not used on this bike). They make AWESOME road tires.

PLEASE, NO TEST RIDES WITHOUT ‘M’ ENDORSEMENT AND CASH IN HAND

Asking $5,000 firm

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I have what I think might be a serious buyer coming tomorrow. I'm sort of getting sick of the craigslist idiots who just think they can take a joy ride :cwm21:

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Thanks. I have what I think might be a serious buyer coming tomorrow. I'm sort of getting sick of the craigslist idiots who just think they can take a joy ride :cwm21:
Selling your bike when its -3*F outside hinders all the "joy rider" types quite nicely. Good luck with selling it. Its truly a thing of beauty

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Selling your bike when its -3*F outside hinders all the "joy rider" types quite nicely. Good luck with selling it. Its truly a thing of beauty
Thanks. It truly is a beauty and I will be sad when I watch it ride away.

-3*F might hinder ACTUAL joy rides, but it sure doesn't stop the stupid emails. Especially the "U STILL GOTS THE RR. I OFFER 3000 CASH. CALL ME TO MEET>" :tard:

·
Registered
428 Posts
very sweet looking bike. Had a ? about that pack on the passenger seat. Who makes it? Good luck with the sale, I dunno if i could part with my 03.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliment. The bag is an RKA. It came with the bike, not sure where the PO got it from but it is very nice for mountain rides where you don't need a lot of stuff.

I took a current picture of the bike in the garage right now, uncovered.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
First guy to actually come look at it... and sold! It's gonna suck watching my bike fly away (in the back of a truck... weather is crappy here!)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold and gone :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts