Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Quick Stats:
Price: $3500 obo
Make: Honda
Model: CBR 600rr
Year: 2003
Miles: 17xxx (17832 as of 5/26 and will go up when its nice)
Title: Clear

Up for sale is an almost totally stock 2003 600rr. Mechanically the bike is in 100% condition, cosmetically however, it is a little banged up. I have never had any problems with it and still get plenty of compliments regardless of the scratches and mismatched upper fairing. Full disclosure: this bike has been down 2 times. I bought it in wrecked condition about a year ago and rebuilt right around 16K miles. The valves were done, clutch pack and springs checked, fork seals and fork oil replaced, oil/coolant change, tires replaced, chain/sprockets good, brakes calipers rebuilt, new brake fluid, good condition pads yet etc., you get the idea. I have ridden it plenty of times since the second wreck but have not cleaned it (hence the dirt on the clutch cover and tank cover). A comment on the pictures: the front seat was not pictured because I took the battery out to charge it but does come with it, chain is slack but was being adjusted, and a black front fender is also included but not installed. As far as trades go, I am only interested in guns, larger hdtv or certain computer/server parts but if you think you have something particularly interesting or a good project/engine then feel free to offer up, the worst I can say no.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Think your asking a lot for the condition that bike is in.

Condition wise- Its not that bad IMO just a little cleaning and a new chain and the appears to be legit. Other than the case covers(not leaking I assume) and chain I see no flaws.

Ha it is missing the front fender and tank side plastic. LOL

Those are cheap and easy to replace. IMO

Good luck on the sale. On another note being that its all stock you will have to work with the price a few bills.

GLWS

·
Registered
122 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts