Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2003 Honda CBR 600RR with 18,582 miles. I have owned it for 6 years, I hate to sell it but it is hard for me to find time to ride and I need to free up cash for my wedding this summer. It is in excellent mechanical condition, runs/rides like it should, it does not need anything. I just installed a new battery this week. The Michelin Pilot Power 2ct are in excellent condition and have alot of life left. It is also in excellent cosmetic condition. Many nice aftermarket upgrades. Hindle Titanium full exhaust system, Dynojet Powercommander with custom map, K&N air filter, stainless brake lines front/rear, EBC HH brake pads front/rear, 520 chain conversion in excellent condition, rear fender eliminator, smoked taillight with integrated turn signals, flush mount front turn signals, carbon fiber levers, and frame sliders. Clear title in hand, VIN: JH2PC37093M000404. Located in Cleveland, Ohio. Asking $4,100.

It has an AFM race engine in it. For details visit this thread:
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=433578

I also have a bunch of aftermarket parts we can work into a deal if you are interested. See this thread:
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=438473

Attachments

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
One of the best colors since the birth of the 600RR the bike sure looks fantastic for being 11 years old good luck with the sale

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
One of the best colors since the birth of the 600RR the bike sure looks fantastic for being 11 years old good luck with the sale
Why Honda abandoned Yellow paint schemes...???

My former bike was just like yours... Beutifull

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I definitely like the yellow too. It has a lot of pearl in it so it looks much better in person than in pictures.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I sold the bike a month and a half ago. I thought I updated the posting but apparently I didn't. Thanks for your interest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts