Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to find some and can't. Does anyone know of any that are good quality?

·
Registered
601 Posts
thy're on ebay. might be listed as 2004's. but yeah. after investigating here - all the veterans say to get the fairings cut. it's the best way - mine are on there rock solid, as i just got them on yesterday.

someone can put them on for you pretty easily. maybe you'll find someone on the forums who is nearby and can help out.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,274 Posts
so the ones that you have to modify the bike a little (cut sliders) are better then the (no-cut sliders) ones, right?

stronger and better protection???

·
Registered
857 Posts
although not very likely its possible for the stronger cut sliders to catch a crack in the road and tumble your bike. if you get the cut sliders cut the hole just a bit big and get a rubber gromet for the hole. nothing wrong the the no cut (thats what i plan to do) but consider them mostly for show.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'd go with the cut-fairing type. It's more sturdy and won't end up breaking the bracket like the no-cut's would.

·
Registered
947 Posts
You Have To Cut The Fairings For 03 Sliders

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,274 Posts
somethin wrong with your link to ebay!!!

if you cant find these on ebay then call the company they look great and work even better. a friend of mine had them and recently went down and they didnt bend or snap and because they are higher then the normal slider they protected more of the fairings. after seeing his bike i plan on gettin these ones instead.http://cgi.*********/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:VRI&viewitem=&item=140131002454&rd=1,1

·
Registered
214 Posts
do a search "no drill sliders" I am making some that will be much better than the no drill sliders that are avail now. should have some in a couple weeks. and just so everyone knows I am replacing the factory brackets with some nice CNC stuff. much much stronger.

·
Registered
817 Posts
For the 03-06's you have to cut to get the sliders in there. The no-cuts for those years suck balls.

Get the ones with the separate base and replaceable pucks too. Like yoyodynes, woodcrafts, or vortex.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts