Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I m new to the site and about to sell my older cbr and buying the new 600RR. Is there any difference between an 03' and 04' besides the colors?

wondering if anything was improved for the 04' model...

·
Registered
379 Posts
faster colors yeah right LOL, nothing beats that yellow Chicks dig it like they dig the long ball :bounce:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats interesting cause in the car industry especially with a new model release usually every year things get improved or sorted out.

·
Registered
379 Posts
nope they have been the **** from the beginning, no problems with them at all, now the new R6's and R1's thats questionable LOl right guys :bounce:

·
Registered
353 Posts
The blue 04s are sexier and makes your nads grow.

·
Registered
494 Posts
nissan600RR said:
thats interesting cause in the car industry especially with a new model release usually every year things get improved or sorted out.
Not really. They usually change things in 2 year blocks. Take the f-body for instance. '98-'00 they kept the same exact things in the Camaros/Firebirds. Then in '01-'02 they got higher flowing exhaust manifolds and an LS6 intake manifold. Then of course after that they died :(

Bikes seem to follow the 2 year trend. We had the CBR F4, then the F4i, now the RR. Next year is the year for change (we hope) :)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
One thing Honda did add to the 04's is a heat shield over the regulator rectifier.

·
Registered
353 Posts
The yellow ones cause cancer, but I think everyone already knows that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts