Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I broke down on Saturday while riding. I was shifting up and lost all power to the bike. By all power I mean everything, turn the key and no lights. checked the battery it is reading 13v. checked the main fuse and it blows when I put a new one in without even turning the key. I checked all the wires i could and they looked to be fine. I took out the rectifier and checked the continuity. 2 diodes read .480 and one read 0.000 so i think thats the issue. just want to know if Im right before I buy the part.
also could a bad stator do this to it? my batter didnt lose any charge but it also hasnt been running yet

· Registered
2 Posts
so I broke down on Saturday while riding. I was shifting up and lost all power to the bike. By all power I mean everything, turn the key and no lights. checked the battery it is reading 13v. checked the main fuse and it blows when I put a new one in without even turning the key. I checked all the wires i could and they looked to be fine. I took out the rectifier and checked the continuity. 2 diodes read .480 and one read 0.000 so i think thats the issue. just want to know if Im right before I buy the part. also could a bad stator do this to it? my batter didnt lose any charge but it also hasnt been running yet
Having a similar problem. Did you ever find a solution

· Registered
885 Posts
Does fuse not blow if you have rectifier disconnected?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts