Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i been lurking the forums for some time. This is the year i am going to get my first cbr. I been finding pretty good deals for the 03 to 06 cbr. Is there anything that i need to specifically look for when buying one,, I have done a little searching around but couldnt really come up with any common problems or anything. I plan on doing hids, framesliders if it doesnt have them already. Any other add ons i should plan on doing else to it right from the start.
thanks roush

·
Registered
136 Posts
I own a 2004 Honda CBR600RR, and I LOVE IT!!!...I bought 05-2008...I bought it from one of my brothers friends, it had already had a few additional add-ons, frame sliders, d&d exhaust, etc...i did a few myself, intergrated tailights, flush mounts, bar ends, grips, mirrors, swingarm spools, etc...HAVE NEVER had any mechanical problems...It's just a GREAT BIKE all around!!!...I DEF recommened it to anyone...I did to my friend and he just bought an '09 600RR...hehehe...I would say anything under 4K for a 2006 and under is a steal...I paid 4K for mine...put about 5 total with new body kit and addons...Good Luck and RIDE SAFE!!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i found a clean 03 that i been talking to the seller, I have a gsxr right now but its not the bike i want to keep and ride. I have always loved cbrs. thanks for the input.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Make sure that the forks aren't tweaked and that it's not dripping anything. Other than that, enjoy!

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
if you can, go for the 05-06. They are ~20lbs lighter and have more midrange from what I read. If not, you cant go wrong with the 03-04 as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts