Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"2004 600rr 4 sale"SOLD

Most people on this site don't know me much, but am deciding to sell my bike due to my dad illness so I can paid out of pocket for his medication. My dad daignois with an advance stage hepatitis b virus and top of that he had a liver cancer. How big a liver cancer 7cm. As for my bike I still owe $5800 hopefully I can get around there. The bike been drops. It comes w/ ohlin damper and yoshi pipe. As of right now the bike have 5200 miles i think and the bike been lower to accomodate my midget legs of mine. Thanks

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
hope all goes well with the fam man!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't have a digital camera and don't evan know how to post up pics. Unless some1 can help me take the pics and post it up for me.

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
kaisernaut said:
I don't have a digital camera and don't evan know how to post up pics. Unless some1 can help me take the pics and post it up for me.
Kaisernaut, I live in West Los Angeles....Near where the 10 Fwy and the 405 Fwy meet. If you want, swing by my place today (Monday) and I'll take some pictures and put it on the net for you.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
candy blue, right side fairings damage no mechanical damage, title is clean ,5500miles sorry for the grammer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts