Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
* * 2004 600RR Black/Silver ~Bling~ $7,800 * * San Diego, CA * * MUST see... [email protected]@K * *

* * $7,800 * * lowered price from 9K

2004 600RR - 5,400 miles - VERY CLEeeEeeAN - show quality - :01_thumbu

* * $7,800 * * lowered price from 9K

2004 600RR - 5,400 miles comes with:
USB PCIII dyno tuned w/custom map | helmet with chatter box(gmrs X1) | Icon leather jacket | bike stand (rear wheel lift) | 3 years left on bike warranty | Too many extras to list...

Bike looks nicer in person.

Please send serious inquiries to my E-MAIL address: [email protected]

Click on pics for full size or see my gallery for more pics: http://www.600rr.net/gallery/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=2272

· Registered
2,455 Posts
if it was 9k, i would really consider buyin a 06 r6 raven on ebay. but here you go, free bump =)

· Premium Member
13,503 Posts
RelfF2 said:
i agree, its not my taste either, but [email protected], why do people always bash other people's "for sale" posts? that's seems sh!tty to me. it's their money, let the man sell his sh!t.

sorry, but i'm in a bad mood and that's always bothered me.
Who is bashing? I don't think saying its not your taste is disrespectful. This is a forum remember, anyone should expect to get a variety of comments about a post.

· Registered
2,714 Posts
no, i know that's true...it just seams like when someone is trying to sell something its kinda uncool to put it down. i mean, maybe if it was one or two, but that seams to be a common acurance lately and it just comes off to me as rude. you wouldn't walk around a dealership behind someone saying 'oh, thats too expensive...oh, don't get that one...man, that's ugly...' the sales people would throw you out on your head, but we do it on the internet all day...

(and btw it wasn't your post that sparked that commment...i guess it was just 3 negitive posts in a row that made me feel bad for the guy)

...i dunno...didn't mean to jack. good luck with the bike man...

· Registered
1,100 Posts
Disco said:
Who is bashing? I don't think saying its not your taste is disrespectful. This is a forum remember, anyone should expect to get a variety of comments about a post.
Ppffttt . . . .California Ahole ! ! ! ! ! . . . . hahahahahahahahaha j/k ;o)

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, it's for a friend who's a Firefighter and doesn't have time to ride, or show, the RR anymore. Just been sittin' around waiting for a new home.

Everyone has different tastes, likes and dislikes; akin to riding styles, aggressive or leisurely cruiser. So, I'm sure there is a buyer out there for this very clean and well kept RR.

BUMP ^^^ To The Top :blob7:

· Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,661 Posts
seen this bike down at pb a while back...i think its the same one. nice bike if it is.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.