Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a fair selling Price for a 2004 Honda CBR 600RR with 950 miles and completely stock. I may sell this bike, but don't want to overprice it, or give it away. Just wondering what the fair market value is. Thanks for any input. will post some pics once i clean it tomorrow.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
you can always come down from a price bro. keep that in mind.

how the hell do you have a bike with less than 1K miles?/

also, you give no description of the condition. that would help.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the responses. I'm gonna list it on Craigslist sometime next week after i pull it out of the garage and give it a good cleaning. I will list it for $4500 or best offer. Here is a pic of it the day i picked it up in December.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wait you just picked it up in December and are selling it already? With only 950 miles?

You get it for really really cheap?
I thought it would be cool to have a sportbike, but i have realized it is not me. I have a Sportster 1200 and that is more my style. Just turned 38 in February. Anyway, the bike belonged to a coworkers son who is in the military. He bought the bike new in 05 while he was stationed in west virginia. But due to his military schedule, did not have time to ride. Thats the reason for the low mileage i guess.
I know this is not a harley forum but here is a pic of my harley

·
Registered
311 Posts
Very nice. I know this isn't the classifieds, but you got clean title and everything?

I may be interested in it. I just bought a 2005 with 11,400 for $4100 with scratches and other things.

This bike seems a lot cleaner and way lower miles.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice. I know this isn't the classifieds, but you got clean title and everything?

I may be interested in it. I just bought a 2005 with 11,400 for $4100 with scratches and other things.

This bike seems a lot cleaner and way lower miles.

Clean title and no issues that i know of. Pretty clean bike no scrtaches or cracked fairings. I'll post some pics once i clean it.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I know everyone already said it, but an 04 with 950 miles! That is ashame. Poor bike deserves to be rode. I would say at least $4500.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I would probably post it closer to 5k and see what kind of offers you get because 4-4.5k is the price for 10k+ miles on most bikes that year and as long as its been taken care of it would be worth it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
So who was the smart guy that put the strap around the seat? It's safe enough with two straps on the bars and two on the rear pegs. That looks like it would scratch the tank pretty good.

·
Registered
263 Posts
So who was the smart guy that put the strap around the seat? It's safe enough with two straps on the bars and two on the rear pegs. That looks like it would scratch the tank pretty good.
+1

Kinda cranked the front end down a little far too :[ (poor forks, might be an early seal change a-comin')

I vote post it as 5k and let'em "talk you down" to 4.5k, not 4.5 down to 4 jmo

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Thanks Guys for all the input.
I listed it on craigslist.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/1673737614.html

Jos06RR; the trailer that the bike was on has a groove in the floor that the tires ride into. It is about 3 or 4 inches lower than the rest of the floor. So it seems that the front was cranked down a little far. And usually you blow a seal if you drop the front end to hard on a wheelie, hitting a deep pot hole or just deterioration with age.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts