Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanks for the update, I'm definitely going to do this upgrade. You stuck yours exactly where I was thinking, and even though I have a blue bike I think the red numbers are the best. As soon as I have a free minute I'm finding that DLC port on my bike and ordering this indicator!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

I am trying to install a GI Pro Gear Indicator display for my 2004 cbr600rr. This is meant to be a plug and play device that connects into the red diagnostic port which is meant to be located under the seat near the battery.

This is my first bike so not sure if im missing the obvious but for the life of me, I cannot find this connector. I have taken the seat off and the battery is there with some other connectors that are plugged in. But there is no red 4 pin diagnostic connector.

Will anyone know where else this connector could be.

Thanks
[/QUOTa
Hi

I am trying to install a GI Pro Gear Indicator display for my 2004 cbr600rr. This is meant to be a plug and play device that connects into the red diagnostic port which is meant to be located under the seat near the battery.

This is my first bike so not sure if im missing the obvious but for the life of me, I cannot find this connector. I have taken the seat off and the battery is there with some other connectors that are plugged in. But there is no red 4 pin diagnostic connector.

Will anyone know where else this connector could be.

Thanks
A few years late on this post but I ended up finding the dlc connector under the tail plastics above the left passenger footpeg. Red connector on its own not plugged into anything. Took the tank plastics off and ran the line up through the side. Bit of a mission but had it all completely in about an hour after searching everywhere for said connector haha

21 - 25 of 25 Posts