Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD*

I'm in Clifton, NJ and looking to sell my 2004 CBR 600RR for $4,200.00 instead of my original $4,750.00 asking price. I've decided to lower the price after receiving a few inquiries asking if I would reduce the price. This seems the be the price everybody considers reasonable, although there have been no serious buyers yet. Here's the details:

2004 Honda CBR600 RR black & silver
Yoshimura RS-5 Exhaust
Power Commander III
LP Carbon Fiber Frame sliders
LP Carbon Fiber swingarm sliders
Brake calipers painted black
Black chrome windscreen
After market rear sprocket
Mesh inserts on the tail section and fairing
Tool to replace the oil filter
Fender eliminator kit
LP carbon fiber short stalk turn signals (front & rear)
HID high beam bulb
13,300 miles
Never been dropped
Excellent condition

I just changed the oil on May 16th. The only thing it needs now is a new chain and will probably need new tires soon. PM me if your interested.

I also have the original exhaust, original windshield, original license plate bracket w/turn signals, extra key and the owners manual which is all included in the sale.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I've taken real good care of it over the years. One trick I learned is to use an air compressor to dry it off, instead of a towel, after washing it. You get a lot less scratches that way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
bike

whats up man,

i am very interested in this bike......just totalled my car and gonna try a bike again for a little....have cash now......curious if you have any more info and any more pics please email to [email protected] bike looks sexy and is just what im looking for.........im from columbia md, 20 mins from baltimore....how far away are you...im farmilliar with like scoth plains or clark nj, so exit 11 of nj tp, anyways yea, very interested.......please contact me.

jason

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Jason,
Just sent an email to your gmail account from my yahoo.com account with more info & pics. Thanks...

·
Registered
21 Posts
would you part with the commander? if so how much? pm me. thanks

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
A sweet deal for an excellent condition RR good luck with the sale

1 - 17 of 17 Posts